There is 100% evidence that everyone likes receiving perks, especially for free, or at least at a very low price. Some people are so suspicious about online casinos that they need more time to think before they actually decide on depositing. However, online casinos understand the struggle because gambling has always been something rather tricky. That’s why online casinos meet their potential players half-way, giving them the opportunity to deposit the smallest sum possible — $1.
Some casinos set a minimum of $5 or $10 for the deposit. Any of these limits are pretty low, so that anyone could afford online gambling at least once. Such a decision can boost many Canadians to make their first fund to a casino. Some of them will continue playing casino games, making it a new hobby while the others can try once and find it unattractive.
Here we will discuss the most frequent questions about Canadian casinos with a $1 deposit, what games you can play with just $1, and most importantly, where you can deposit $1.
Minimum Deposit Casinos
A minimum deposit is a sum of money that you pay to get access to online games. Usually, it’s an amount between a zero deposit and $20 deposit. Although online casinos also require players to sign up. All in all, if you get lucky and win a nice sum of money, an online casino should know who you are and where to send the win, right?
Here we share a list of Canadian online casinos that accept minimum deposits of $1, $5, and $10. Visit the sites, read T&Cs, and deposit as low as possible.
- JackpotCity Casino — C$1
- Zodiac Casino — C$1
- Casino Classic — C$1
- Casumo Casino — C$5
- 21.com Casino — C$5
- Lucky Days Casino — C$10
- LeoVegas Casino — C$10
- Rizk Casino — C$10
- Yukon Gold Casino — C$10
Do Minimum Deposit Casinos Provide Bonuses?
Surely they do. Even with $1, you can get nice offers. Here are the most common promos available for a minimum deposit.
- No Deposit Bonus. Usually, no deposit bonus offer doesn’t even require a minimum deposit. All you need to do is to register. A typical No Deposit bonus is an amount of free spins. For example, Casumo Casino has free spins as a welcome bonus. You register, claim the bonus, and play 20 spins on 9 Masks of Fire.
- Welcome Bonus. Bonuses for new players vary. Some say you can get a 200% match bonus up to $1,000. It’s possible, but then you’d have to pay more than $10. If you aren’t ready to pay much, find out the deposit limits. Usually, it’s $10 or $20 matched at 100%, so you’ll have $20 or $40 on your casino account. However, these welcome offers usually have wagering requirements. We recommend reading T&Cs and be careful with the bonuses.
- Daily Bonus. Players get rewarded with cash or free spins as they log in and play games every day. Usually, daily bonuses are given for seasonal promotions like during the Christmas period.
How $1 Deposit and No Deposit Bonus Differ
With a deposit even as small as $1, you can play most games. Your deposit can be matched by a match bonus that we mentioned above.
But a no deposit bonus is a different thing, as it usually comprises 5 – 20 free spins. It mostly allows playing only one game (according to the bonus terms). So, the choice of games is limited.
However, no matter which bonus you choose, in both cases you will have a chance to try out the casino and decide for yourself whether it’s worth depositing a bigger sum.
What Casino Games to Play With $1
It always depends on the casino site and their software providers. Still, you can try the following games at the best online casinos in Canada.
- Cleopatra Gold by IGT is a classic slot game with high-quality Egyptian graphics. As in most other slots, you can adjust coin values to match your budget. If you set a min coin value of 0.01, you’ll only pay $0.60 per bet.
- European Roulette is a table game that allows players to make low stakes.
- Wolf Gold is a slot by Pragmatic Play with an RTP of 96%.
- 21 BlackJack is another favourite card game of Canadians that features high RTPs and allows bets of any size.
Software Providers With Available Low Bets
When choosing a game to play with a low deposit, you need to consider a few factors such as min coin value and min bet, number of lines, bonus games, RTP. Here we recommend software providers that have collections of low bet games. Choose an online casino that includes at least one of them.
- Pragmatic Play is a leading iGaming company, specializing in slots and live dealer games.
- NetEnt is another leader that provides slots, table games and live games of high quality.
- Microgaming is a pioneer in online gambling. Most developed game categories are slots and table games.
- Playtech provides a collection of poker games, slots, and live games.
- Evolution Gaming is a leader of live gaming with over 3000 dealers and 300 tables that are live 24/7.
Which Banking Options Allow Deposit $1
There are not so many payment methods that allow depositing $1, as it is a very small amount of money. Besides, banks tend to take fees for depositing into a casino account. So be careful, and read all the terms when using a certain banking option, and a certain online casino.
In fact, most banks and bank transfers won’t process $1, but they can process a $10 deposit. Still special for you, we know what payment methods you can use to pay as low as $1. Here are the trusted options:
- VISA credit card allows making $1 funds.
- MasterCard credit card as another big banking card provider also allows $1 deposits on reliable Canadian online casinos.
- Skrill is a popular e-wallet in Canada.
- Neteller is one of the e-wallets that accepts a $1 transaction.
- Paysafe is a prepaid card. You can use it for banking only.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Minimum Deposit Casinos
Although online casinos suggest visitors to deposit a very small sum of money, sometimes even $1, players can notice a few disadvantages. Before searching for the min deposit casinos, we advise you to read the following list of pros and cons. You need to decide what’s better for you: depositing at the lowest, or an average sum. Which option will be more advantageous in your case?
- You can try out an online casino.
- There’s a chance to win real money.
- You can still claim bonuses and free spins.
- With a low deposit, your losses will be minimal.
- No addiction to games.
- Your gameplay is limited on time.
- Few payment methods that allow betting little.
- Small payout in the games.
It’s always advantageous to deposit a small amount of money, at least because you don’t lose practically anything. So, you don’t risk spending much money on gambling. However, you won’t have exciting gameplay either because this small deposit won’t let you have fun at the fullest. That’s why we recommend making minimum deposits only if you need to try out a casino, or if you don’t trust a gambling site. After you’re done, you’ll have a clear vision of the casino work and gambling in general. Then you’ll be ready to deposit more and make the best out of online gambling.