The most popular e-wallet for many casino players is PayPal. For sure, this is one of the quickest and easiest ways of depositing funds into an online casino to play blackjack and other exciting games. Unfortunately, Canadian players will have a bit of a problem with making online casino deposits via PayPal as the company has certain geographical restrictions that apply to Canada and the US. In this post, we share with you the names of blackjack online casinos that offer PayPal payments.
Blackjack Casinos with PayPal
The recommended sites offer various games such as slots, table games, and live casino options. As for blackjack, you will find many video blackjack titles as well as live blackjack with live dealers. Choose your favorite type of blackjack and make a deposit via PayPal. Most of these gambling sites also allow withdrawals onto your PayPal account. To join a casino from the list, click on the “Play Now” button next to the casino name you want to visit.
Choosing Best Blackjack PayPal Site
The PayPal deposit option is included in many international online casinos that work on the Canadian market. If you want to choose a blackjack casino that accepts PayPal, you need to take the following steps:
- Open a casino site you are interested in.
- Visit the cashier page or find the information about the available payment methods on the home page.
- Make sure the gambling site is safe and reputable. For this, you need to check out its licensing information that is usually displayed at the bottom of the casino page. Also, check if the site ensures fair gambling by having the appropriate certificates.
- The next step would be to find out what games the site offers. Obviously, you need to check if the site offers blackjack games. Besides, it’s better if the site has both video and live blackjack variations.
- Check the bonus. If you are a new player, you have all rights to claim a welcome bonus and spend it on your favorite games. However, when it comes to meeting the wagering requirements, blackjack games are not the best choice as they contribute a low percentage towards wagering requirements.
How to Create PayPal Account
Many of our readers already have an account with PayPal. But if you don’t have one, let us give you a few details on what you will be doing when creating your first PayPal account.
During the sign-up process, PayPal will require you to link your bank card account to your PayPal account. That is why you need to have your banking details when you sign up.
As you complete the registration, you’ll get a password. Remember it or write it down on paper because you will need it alongside your e-mail address to log in to the PayPal account.
Before you fund your blackjack online casino account, you need to move your funds from your bank card to your PayPal account. You can do it directly from your online bank account. Then you can provide your PayPal details when making a deposit to a casino site.
However, if you don’t have any money on your PayPal account, neither have you the opportunity to fund it, you can make an online casino deposit without it. The amount of money you wish to deposit will be coming directly from the bank card that is linked to your PayPal.
How to Use PayPal at Blackjack Casinos
PayPal is popular among online casino players because it allows them to make a deposit and to cash out their winnings. This can be done easily because most casinos won’t even ask you for your ID if you cash out via PayPal.
How to Deposit via PayPal
- Register at an online casino Canada PayPal we recommend above.
- Head to the deposit section on the Cashier page.
- Select PayPal as a deposit option and fill out the form.
- Provide your e-mail address and enter the amount of money for the deposit.
- Verify the payment on the PayPal site where you are automatically redirected.
- Submit the payment and get re-directed back to the casino.
- Find your recently funded casino account.
How to Withdraw via PayPal
- Visit the Cashier page and select “Withdraw”.
- Enter the cash-out amount.
- Select PayPal as a withdrawal method.
- Submit the request and wait for the money to appear on your PayPal account.
Usually, cashing out via PayPal is quick. The money itself is transferred in a few seconds. However, in various cases, the process may take longer. In general, PayPal transactions do not take more than 24 hours.
Why Using PayPal on Blackjack Sites
Players that have an account with PayPal have an advantage over those that use bank cards. Check out how you can benefit from using PayPal.
- Instant Deposits. PayPal payments are fast, especially when you make a deposit. This means you won’t be waiting around till you can finally play blackjack as your funds are already on your casino account.
- Security. PayPal keeps your banking details and major funds safe. It acts as a middle payment option between your bank account and casino. That is why if you use PayPal, you will be always safe financially.
- Easy Withdrawals. As we said, online casinos do not require you to verify your casino account if you use PayPal e-wallet. The thing is that PayPal has already got your personal information, and there is no need to check it twice. So, the withdrawals are made easily and quickly.
Play Blackjack and Pay with PayPal
Almost all PayPal casinos will provide blackjack games alongside slot machines, roulette, and video poker. So, it isn’t really a problem to find a blackjack site. In fact, it will be more difficult for a Canadian player to find a casino site that accepts PayPal as a deposit and cash-out method. Use our recommendations and check out the mentioned blackjack PayPal casino sites we’ve reviewed.
Canadians can have PayPal accounts and transfer money from one PayPal account to another. But when it comes to online gambling, most Canadians will face the problem of making a direct deposit or withdrawal via PayPal. This is due to the certain restrictions on online gambling within the policy of PayPal. Still, some online casinos allow payments via PayPal.
Various software providers create blackjack games. But we would like to highlight the names of Microgaming, Playtech, Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, and Pragmatic Play. These studios have live blackjack tables with beautiful live dealers. But most importantly, their games are fair and have high payouts. So, check out the blackjack casinos that offer the games from these providers.
If you have an account at a blackjack online casino that accepts PayPal, you can make 30 transactions per day, in total. The maximum spending limit per day is $3,000. However, remember that PayPal may take a commission on your transactions. But usually, if you make a deposit via PayPal, the payment service doesn’t charge you.