Nowadays, gambling in Canada is a legal form of entertainment that we can all enjoy. Online casinos are offering a fascinating, safe, and fair gaming experience. In addition, game providers are developing hundreds of new slots every year, thus keeping you entertained and glued to your screen. The gambling industry has come so far that we can invest in online casinos via multiple methods. And we can equally get our winnings back quickly. And although the most popular payment methods at Canadian casinos are banking cards and e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill, there is one payment service that will suit everyone for its convenience and lightning speed of transactions. Yes, we are talking about PayPal.
One of the most popular e-wallets is PayPal. Its popularity came from the excellent users’ reviews. Users commended its secure payments, reliable support service, and fast transactions. The top Canadian online casinos offer PayPal as a payment option for deposits and withdrawals. In this article, we list some of the best Canadian casinos that offer PayPal as an option for deposits and withdrawals with no limits.
Best PayPal Online Casinos
Here are the names of the best online casinos in Canada offering PayPal payments to their players. You can deposit and withdraw using PayPal at the following gambling sites:
Why PayPal Is So Popular In Canada
PayPal is a leading digital payment service worldwide and super popular among online casinos and their Canadian players. Although not all sites yet began using PayPal, players would be happy to see the online payment service on the list of available deposit methods. PayPal is free to use at various shopping websites and gambling platforms. Over the last few years, many reliable casino operators partnered up with PayPal, which resulted in a big recognition from players.
PayPal acts like a link-account between a casino’s bank and a player’s bank account. Thus, the player can cease worries about the leakage of his banking details. With PayPal accounts, to which users deposit money via bank transfer or credit card, players can deposit and withdraw their winnings as fast as possible.
You, as a PayPal user, can link your banking card to the PayPal account to make withdrawals automatically drop into your bank after they were sent by casino to your PayPal. Just make sure that it’s also used as a deposit method at your casino. Therefore, third parties that can invade online casino will not have access to your banking card. In other words, PayPal works as a shield from online frauds.
Deposits Via PayPal
The process of making deposits will differ from casino to casino, but the typical steps are all the same. So, here’s how to make a deposit using PayPal payment option.
- Once you have your PayPal account ready for use, make sure you transferred money to it.
- On an online casino site, go to the banking or Cashier’s page.
- Select PayPal from the banking options.
- Enter the amount of money for deposit. Make sure it isn’t less than the minimum deposit amount.
- Press ‘deposit’ and follow the instructions.
- As you finished the transaction, go back to your casino and look at your current cash balance. As a rule, it will display the amount of your deposit at once.
- Now, you can play any game you like with your funds.
Mind that most online gambling platforms will ask you to enter a promo code or tick the ‘Claim Welcome Bonus’ box while you are making the PayPal deposit. Make sure you entered the code or left it out depending on whether you want the first deposit bonus.
Cash-Outs Via PayPal
Cash-out process will look almost the same as that of a deposit. But anyway, let us give you the step-by-step guide on how to make a withdrawal using PayPal.
- First, make sure you can withdraw. A PayPal casino may not let you withdraw due to several reasons. The most popular reason is that you might not have completed the bonus wagering requirements. If so, go back to games and complete the mission. Besides, you might not have verified your account. Not all casino sites will ask you to send documents when you use PayPal, but still it’s a common security measure. And, finally, make sure the withdrawal amount isn’t lower than the minimum limit.
- Once you are sure everything is ok and you can make a withdrawal, go to the banking page of your casino. Select the PayPal service from the list of available payout options.
- Enter the amount of money you want to cash out. Just make sure it doesn’t exceed the maximum limit of a single transaction.
- Follow the instructions filling out your PayPal account details and send the request.
- Make note of how long PayPal payments are processed at your online casino. Though usually the transaction takes mere seconds.
- Once the cash casino balance is empty, check your PayPal account to see the winnings. Now, you can either spend the money via PayPal or transfer it to your banking card.
How Secure Is PayPal?
All players are worried about security of their funds and sensitive details when it comes to online gambling. Obviously, online casinos must be secure, but so must be the payment services, including PayPal. This payment operator did a great job of employing the best security technologies and instruments. Therefore, PayPal can ensure the users are protected on the highest level.
PayPal uses data encryption, fraud prevention instruments, and buyer protection protocols.
The data encryption is a well-known security measure also employed by the online casinos. PayPal encrypts all transactions, meaning the financial details become unreadable and unable to translate. And even if some bread of data occurs, no one will be able to read this file.
The fraud prevention comprises monitoring of each transaction. And if any suspicious activity was spotted by PayPal, they eradicate it at once.
The buyer protection is used in action when, for example, you made a transaction to your casino, but the balance shown doesn’t match the payment. In this case, the company will reimburse you. By implementing this security measure, you can stay protected from unscrupulous casinos that would want to scam you for money.
Having such a strong security, PayPal users will never experience any leakage of their sensitive data and money.
Why Using PayPal for Gambling?
PayPal is recognised as one of the best e-wallet services, especially when it comes to online gambling. With PayPal accounts, Canadians get their winnings fast, and what else does a player need?
You can claim casino bonuses while making PayPal deposits. Some PayPal online casinos will even encourage you to use PayPal by rewarding you with PayPal-specific bonuses. So, make sure to check your casino options as a PayPal account holder.
Although PayPal service has many advantages, it can’t be fully perfect. Canadian casino players won’t find the payment option on every casino site. To tell the truth, only a few casinos in Canada can accept PayPal deposits and process PayPal withdrawals. So, you will have to do careful research in order to find a suitable for you PayPal online casino. We’ve got you covered, though, by placing the best PayPal gambling sites available for Canadians earlier in the post.
Still, there are more advantages of using PayPal than disadvantages. Let’s look at the pros and cons list:
Advantages of using PayPal
- Security and trust
- Fast transactions both for deposits and cash-outs
- Easy to navigate PayPal payments
- PayPal users are eligible to claim casino offers
- High withdrawal limits
- Some PayPal casinos won’t require you sending verification documents
Disadvantages of using PayPal
- Not available at most Canadian casinos
- Many country restrictions
- Possible fees for transactions
PayPal Mobile Casino Payments
Today, the financial industry features many payment services and payment mobile apps. Nearly every bank will have their mobile app for the convenience of their clients. Same for bank transfers and e-wallets. They all have their electronic versions to use on mobile or desktop. However, among all mobile payment services, PayPal takes a leading position.
You can download a PayPal mobile app to your smartphone and register right there or log in if you already have the e-wallet credentials. You can link your credit card to the PayPal account and set up automatic money transactions if you need so.
Besides, when it comes to casino deposits, there is no easier method to fund a casino. On most sites, PayPal casino will not ask you to provide any documents for verification. You might find it suspicious or anonymous, but the thing is that PayPal has all your sensitive data. So, by the fact of secure transaction processing, the casino knows that it’s you who makes the transaction, not a fraud. PayPal is super secure, remember?
As you can see, only a few Canadian casinos accept Paypal as a payment option. Most of them are compatible with mobile devices, so it’s even more convenient. Depending on the casino regulations, some have no restrictions or limits on deposits or withdrawals, others will never charge you for PayPal transactions, while others will give you additional bonuses for using PayPal. One thing will always be in common — fast and safe transactions.
So, when choosing a casino, make sure it accepts PayPal and doesn’t limit your payouts. You can join one of the recommended online casinos on this page. Casinobest.ca will always give you the best options and recommendations.
The given PayPal gambling sites are licensed and safe to play. Their range of games is not limited to slots only. You can play many live games and table games. Progressive jackpot games are also available at all the recommended PayPal casinos. So, look through the list more thoroughly and make your final decision.
Usually, PayPal online casinos will not take any fees for deposits and withdrawals. But it depends on the casino’s banking policy. So, you need to check it on every particular casino. And PayPal may charge you for transferring money from or to your banking card or other method. Again, check it up in your specific case.
PayPal is easy to navigate and use. Before depositing money, make sure to create a PayPal account. You can do it on the PayPal site or their mobile app. Then, log in to your casino and go to the Cashier page. You need to select PayPal from the list of other options, enter the amount of deposit and proceed with the following instructions by providing your PayPal details. PayPal withdrawals are also made via Cashier’s page.
PayPal is a payment system which is very convenient and fast, when it comes to depositing and withdrawing. Not many online casinos give it as a payment option, however. Fortunately, there are a number of casinos that do. They are MrPlay Casino, 888 casino, Betway casino and some others. You can also check any casino website and see if it has PayPal in the list of payment methods. Here is how to do it:
- Open any online casino website.
- Look for their table of payment options.
- By clicking the information, you will find the methods used for banking purposes and also duration of the processing and percentage of service fee.