While the whole world is watching Summer Olympics 2021, online sportsbooks offer huge odds for each Olympic sports event. Summer Games run till August 8, so you have yet many chances to earn money before they finish. Watch the games on TV, guess the winner, and place bets at the best online sportsbooks in Canada. In this post, we will tell you which sportsbooks offer Olympics betting.
Sportsbooks with Best Odds on Olympics
These sportsbooks are our top recommendations for betting on Olympic Games. They offer the best betting odds, a great wager selection, various sports promotions, and of course a guaranteed payout.
Some of these gambling sites even accept cryptocurrency. So, if you are interested in Canadian casinos with no verification and total anonymity, you can try our recommended crypto sportsbooks and casinos.
Aside from the Olympics sports betting and other sports events, these gambling sites are awesome online casinos. They offer thousands of slot machines, table card games, and live casino titles. While you are waiting for your sports bet result, you can play a few casino games and boost your balance.
Legal Olympics Betting
Some people would say that it’s illegal to bet on such a grand event as Olympic Games 2021. But they would be wrong because betting on the Olympics is legal. Moreover, it is available at most land-based bookmakers and at almost all online sportsbooks.
The easiest way, though, to enjoy and benefit from Olympics betting is on offshore gambling sites. There are no Canadian laws that can prohibit betting online. Some provinces and territories might disallow betting on the Olympics for certain reasons, which means you can’t do it in the local bookmakers. And here’s the best choice will be an online sportsbook that operates overseas and is available in Canada.
How to Bet on Olympics 2021
The process of making wagers on the Olympic Games is pretty quick, especially when you do it at a reliable online sportsbook. If you are betting online for the first time, you will need this step-by-step guide:
- Select one of our recommended online bookmakers and click on the “Play Now” button. Fill in the form and register with a new account. Make sure to provide true information about yourself such as your name and address. Don’t be afraid, your data will remain private and secure as the sites use SSL encryption at all times.
- We recommend signing up at multiple betting sites. This way, you can monitor the odds offered for each sports event. Besides, you can have twice bigger payouts if you bet at different sportsbooks.
- Check the bonus offers given to new online bettors and see if any of them apply to you. Most sportsbooks prepare special promotions for the Olympics betting. If you like the bonus, make sure to claim it while making a deposit.
- Make your first online deposit via the payment method you prefer. Follow the instructions on the site on how to fund your casino account using a certain method.
- Open the sports lobby and browse the boards that offer odds on the Olympics. Select the sports and outcomes you want to wager on.
- Click on the desired betting lines and enter the amount of money you want to place, and then submit your bet slip.
- Watch the Olympic Games in Tokyo and wait for the results.
- If you win, go to the cashier page in your sportsbook and withdraw the winnings.
Olympics Betting Tips
If the Olympics is your first choice of betting on sports, you need to know the basic tips that can help you win real money. These tips can apply to any online sports betting, regardless of which sports you bet on. There are a few general tips that always work for sports bettors.
- You need to understand the sports event you are betting on. Some people aren’t really familiar with some sports included in the Olympic games. That is why you can have an advantage in winning if you understand and know the specifics of the sports event.
- It can be difficult to bet on those athletes that don’t represent your country, but you need to be objective. This can be a huge mistake if you bet on those nations you are a true fan of. For sure, if they are really the best and you know it, you can bet on them. But if you aren’t sure that they can take first place during the Olympics, it’s better to keep your loyalty out of the wager.
- Manage your bankroll wisely. This is a recommendation for every sports bettor and casino player. You need to know how much money you have in total, how much of it you need for your living, and how much money you can afford to spend on entertainment such as sports betting. In other words, you shouldn’t wager more than you can afford. Before placing bets, determine a certain amount of money you can bet during a day, week, or month, and leave it for betting only. No matter what the result is, either you win or lose, you shouldn’t place more bets over the predetermined period.
Till the Olympics Finish!
The Summer Olympics in Tokyo run for a bit more than two weeks only, so use your chance to win real money while also watching the biggest sports contest in the world! From July 23 till August 8, 2021, you can open your online sportsbook every day and place wagers on those athletes and nations you think are the best.
If you aren’t sure about the betting sites and their reliability, you can pick one of the legal betting sites we recommend in this post. For more information about each sportsbook, click on its name to read the detailed review. All our casino reviews are authentic and fair, so you can choose any site that we recommend playing on.
Yes, surely. You can make prop bets such as which team wins the most medals. Besides, you can make individual bets too. Some prop bets during the Olympics can be absurd. So, you need to first assess the potential result of the prop bet and only then bet on it.
Sports betting is legal in Canada, that is why many bettors won’t have any problems with finding a bookmaker. You can visit a physical sportsbook establishment or open a betting site. If you choose the second option, make sure this online sportsbook is legal within the borders of Canada. In other words, you need to check its license and company info.
Yes, you can. To place crypto bets, you need to sign up at the sportsbook that accepts bitcoin. Fortunately, nowadays there are many betting sites with crypto payment methods. So, choose the one you prefer, register, and make a deposit using your bitcoin wallet. Then, place wagers on the Olympic sports events that you prefer.