Loyalty programs are a great opportunity to get pleasure from online casinos. Most Canadian sites offer players to join the loyalty programs, or so-called rewards programs, to get more bonuses and other privileges. These rewarding programs vary in terms of benefits, stages, terms and conditions, and ways of accessibility.
The easiest rewards program in Canadian gambling market is introduced by Bodog casino. On our site, we have a review of Bodog with all its pros and cons. The online casino features many options and promos for sports bettors. However, Bodog also offers to bet on horse racing, play slots and live dealer’s games. Besides, the casino has a poker room for those who are into poker. Bodog is a bitcoin-friendly casino, so if you prefer cryptocurrency, there’s no better casino site for you.
What is Bodog Rewards?
The idea of Bodog Rewards Program is to let Canadian players reward themselves whenever they want it. When you join the casino, you are automatically enrolled into Bodog Rewards. In the beginning, you have a Bronze level.
For every real money bet you place on sports or races, and for every game you play in the casino and live dealer’s categories for real money, you earn points. Here’s what exact gambling categories qualify:
- Poker play:
Jackpot Sit & Gos
With the Rewards points, you can reach loyalty levels. The more points you have, the higher the level. On each level, you get special offers and prizes that are not available in a regular promotions section on the site. However, the biggest advantage of the rewards program is that you can exchange your points for credits and use them at any time you want.
How to Earn Reward Points and Level Up
The general information on how to earn the points is posted on the relevant page of the casino. But just for your comfort, we post the table here:
By analyzing the table, you can see that the highest points are given for betting on sports and races. You can get up to 60 reward points for only $1. That’s why we recommend Bodog for sports bettors mainly.
How points are issued
However, you will hardly deposit just $1 and go bet it. You will deposit a much bigger sum of money. So, then how will the points be issued? Let’s see an example.
Say, you deposit $120 in total. So you can place $55 on NHL Parlay and get 1,375 points. Then you play $50 on slots, so you get 250 Reward Points. After slots, you decide to take part in a Poker tournament and spend $15, as a result you earn 225 points. In total, you have 1,850 Rewards Points. And in order to raise your Rewards Level to Bodog Silver, you need 650 points more, which you can easily earn in the sports category.
10 Rewards Program facts you must remember
Like any other promo of any online casino, Bodog Rewards program has a few terms and conditions. We recommend that you clarify and remember these rules. Otherwise, you might get upset with the program and have a totally negative experience, which we don’t wish for you.
- You can redeem any amount of your Reward Points. We just remind you that you can cash in your points or just a portion of them.
- You can redeem your points to play further at Bodog. Reward points are convertible into cash bonuses. It means that you can use the extra cash for sports betting, races, casino games, and poker tournaments.
- You can’t earn Reward points by playing Poker. Although Bodog doesn’t reward you with the Reward points, it gives you Poker Points for games in the Poker category. It’s a different program. You neither can use the Rewards points in the Bodog Poker Room.
- Reward Points for sports betting are credited in a specific way. While betting on sports, you can earn the points provided that you confirmed the bet. The amount of credited points is based on the win amount or the bet amount. It depends on which of them is smaller.
- You need to use your points throughout a year. If you have Reward Points on your balance on the expiration date, Bodog can remove them 12 months after you earned them.
- You can’t buy Rewards Points. Only by playing games and betting, you can earn the points.
- You will never lose your status. Unlike losing Reward points, you can’t ever lose your status level. So, if you have a tough period in life, you can stop playing, and then come back anytime, and you’ll still be on your level.
- Wagering requirements on the cash bonuses are pretty low. 10x wagering for Casino category games, and 2x for Sports and Racebook.
- You don’t earn points if you’ve claimed a bonus. All offers available on the promo page are already nice bonuses, so you won’t get the Rewards points for playing with a bonus.
- You can redeem as many points as the redemption rate allows. Each Rewards level has a redemption rate, at which a player can get a cash bonus. We’ll describe the rates in detail below.
Bodog Rewards Levels
In total, there are 6 Rewards levels at Bodog Casino. We’ll give you a brief description of each level. As soon as you level up, you get more tier points, bonuses, and lower redemption rate.
You start with the Bronze level. On this level, your balance begins with 0 points, and as you play and bet real money, you can earn up to 2,500 Reward points. You can redeem the points into cash at a rate 2,500/$1.
It means that once you have 2,500 points, you can credit them as a cash bonus. However, it’s better to continue earning the points to get to the next level.
Remember that on the Bronze level you can claim Welcome offers, but you can’t earn the Rewards points for bets using bonuses.
The next Silver level has 3 stages. You start this level and the first stage from 2,500 points, and finish the stage at 4,999 points. The following stage starts at 5,000 and finishes at 9,999 points. The last stage starts from 10,000 points, and you can finish it by having 24,999 points. On Silver level, you can redeem your points at the same rate — 2,500/$1.
Almost the same on the Gold level. There are 3 stages. You start the first one with 25,000 Reward points, and finish it with 39,999 points. Then you proceed to the next level with 40,000 and complete it with 59,999 points. And finally, the third stage requires you to earn up to 149,999 points to level up. The redemption rate on the Gold Level is lower — 1,666/$1.
On Platinum level, the redemption rate is even lower, it’s 1,250/$1. The same 3 stages are obligatory to complete if you want to level up. The first stage requires you to earn from 150,000 to 249,999 points. The second stage — from 250,000 to 499,999 points. And the final stage places up to 999,999 points requirement.
This level is hard to reach, But you can do it by placing bets on sports and races most of the time. So, the 3 stages are divided by points in the following way: 1st — 1,000,000 – 1,499,999 points; 2nd — 1,500,000 – 2,499,999 points; and the 3rd — 2,500,000 – 4,999,999 points. At each stage you can redeem bonuses at a rate 1,000/$1.
The final level called Black is reached when a player has 5,000,000 and more Reward points. If you reach this level, you must be either a high-roller, or playing at Bodog for ages. You can redeem points at the same redemption rate — 1,000/$1. After reaching Black level, you can be invited to the exclusive 94 Club of Bodog casino.
Play at Bodog and Earn Points!
Bodog Rewards system is unique, and indeed one of the simplest. You just need to play the qualifying categories of games, or bet on sports and horse races, and that’s it. Your Rewards points will be credited to your account. One thing that you must remember is to redeem them within a year after earning. So, play at Bodog casino, and level up!
Your online casino will inform you about that, don’t worry. First of all, most casino lottery prizes such as cash and free spins will automatically be credited to your account. Though if you win a physical prize, a casino support manager will contact you. You will need to tell him your postal address so that they can send you the prize.
Usually the withdrawal process takes 72 hours. However, you might notice the money arrives the same day when you requested the payout. This depends on the payment method of your choice. For example, if you choose an e-wallet, Casumo will pay out in mere seconds. If you choose a banking card or bank transfer instead, you can cash out within 5 banking days maximum.
Not all banks in Canada allow making transactions to offshore online casinos. But there are banking institutions that support online gambling and sports betting. You can use BMO Bank of Montreal to make transactions to online casinos. Some banks like CIBC, RBC, and TD Bank can decline payments via credit cards. But you can make a deposit with your debit card from these banks.