Single-event sports betting can finally become available for Canada. Conservative MP Kevin Waugh introduced a new version of private member bill which is about to let Canadians place bets on single sports events. The further advantage of the new bill is making Canada more competitive in sports wagering worldwide.
At present days Canadian laws allow sports bettors to place bets only on several event results linked into a single wager. Including the single-events in the law has been a goal for many MPs in the local government. The decision could stop local players bet on sports in offshore venues, thus the provincial gaming industry would be a rival of the primarily US sportsbooks.
Due to the current circumstances, the government was prorogued earlier this fall. So, the case has been delayed for an uncertain period of time. It’s not completely clear when the Canadian Parliament returns, but it is sure that the sports betting case will be renewed much earlier. Kevin Waugh is going to fight for the launch of single-events sports betting. According to Waugh, this change will drive forward the Canadian sports betting.
Brian Masse, the Windsor West MP, promotes modern gambling for Canadians and, undoubtedly, supports the new betting related bill. The prorogue was announced in September, so MP Masse had a couple of words to say about the future plans. He was very concerned with the delay. He has been making effort in introducing something new to the gambling industry since 2011.
Joe Comarti, the former Windsor-Tecumseh MP, also supported the bill. He made attempts towards making single-event sports wagering real for Canadians. Although it didn’t result in a real action, the idea received much support by the various organizations and Canadian players.
A single move of a signature can legalize the way local people gamble, Brian Masse says. Kevin Waugh and Mr.Masse think that now is the perfect time to act in this direction. All in all, the government wastes every day as it takes no actions for legalizing single-event sports as the country loses money day to day.
Individuals from Canada have to cross the US border to place bets on single sports events. They stay in the nearest locations like New York State, the most popular place to visit according to Canadian gamblers. It causes problems for the provincial Canadian government as the revenues flow to the offshore US gambling market.
Another consequential problem is the unregulated black-market for sports betting which is popular within the Canadian borders. This is harmful for the legal gambling industry therefore makes the House of Commons take concrete actions towards the bill.
The president of Unifor Local 444, David Cassidy, sees the expectations on legalizing single-event sports betting in Canada go high next spring. Ultimately, the Senate might approve the legislation in spring months 2021. The step will make big difference to the gambling industry in Canada.
It’s very individual. But as a recommendation, you can play games once a week. However, it doesn’t mean that you can play all 24 hours. You need to set a budget limit for this day. Besides, don’t try to chase losses as it may cause aggravation of the problem.
An old but ever-interesting hazardous game called Roulette has a corner in the hearts of many casino-lovers. Online casinos suggest playing roulette betting real money or for free, with a live dealer and other participants, or alone. Select your favourite mode, hope for your luck, and enjoy the game.
We recommend the new players to start playing the free games and practice. Some casinos such as JackpotCity, 888Casino and PlayAmo give the opportunity to register a free account to practice games before real money gaming. As soon as you get more experience, you can place bets with real money and try to win.
Winning Tips for Roulette Players
Frequent players already know the benefits and drawbacks of the roulette, and they form some tips and even follow some betting strategies in order to get winnings despite the fact that roulette is a totally random game. One can never tell how to win exactly and with a 100% match. You can follow these tips, however.
- The first and most important of all, never play for money when you are even slightly drunk. You are going to use all your conscience and concentration during the game.
- Play only European version of roulette, not the American one. They differ in only one extra green spot (American roulette has 38 spots in total), but it changes everything. Playing European roulette, you will have more chances to win. Just remember it.
- Consider the table limits of a roulette game. Always start with the game that has the smallest maximum and minimum allowed bets.
- At the beginning of the game, determine the amount of money you want to spend playing roulette and always stick to it. Start with the smallest bet that you can place.
- Bet money at the outside section: red or black spot, odds or even spot, high or low spot. Thus, if you do not win, at least you will keep your balance alive.
- Do not bet money that you have won. Leave the winnings for withdrawal and go on playing with the determined sum.
- Study several betting strategies and pick the right one for you. The best one is considered James Bond strategy, which implies you set bets to zero, the 13-18 and 19-36 boxes from the minimum to maximum amount, respectively. It allows you to lose only one way: when the ball falls on a number between 1 and 12.
It’s not a problem until the end of the promotion. You can opt-in and get started on any day within the promotional period, from Dec 14 to Dec 23. But in this case, you may not be eligible for certain physical prizes, the draws of which have already been finished. On the other hand, you can still try to complete all the missions; use free spins, and become eligible for the cash prize.