No ID online casinos have become pretty popular in Canada. Payers often prefer them because they don’t want to expose their identity to the casino operator. But it doesn’t work this way on no verification casinos. They still know who you are even though you don’t send them your documents. In this post, you will find out the truth about no KYC online casinos. Here, we collected the information on how they actually work, how safe they are, and how you can use them.
No KYC Casino Sites in Canada
No KYC/ ID casinos are casinos that don’t require verifying your account and sending documents. Some no ID casinos don’t even require players to register. But it is a rare case in Canada.
Despite the easy withdrawal process without verification, online casinos still get access to your personal details through your payment provider. Gambling operators have to collect players’ data to comply with the Know Your Customer (KYC) requirement from their regulatory bodies.
So blame it on licensees, not casinos. Or if you really don’t want a casino to know who you are, join an unlicensed casino. But it is risky.
Why do casinos even ask for documents upon first withdrawal?
If you are playing casino games for a while, you should have noticed that most traditional online casinos always ask you to verify your account to be eligible for withdrawal. Usually, you have to provide your passport or driver’s license.
As we said earlier, online casinos have to ask you for docs because it’s a requirement from the gaming regulator such as Curacao eGaming, MGA, the UKGC, and others. Thanks to KYC requirements, online casinos can prevent problem gambling and money laundering.
Do Players Have to Present ID to Play Games?
You can play real money games without providing your ID. But you have to do it at the moment of your first withdrawal. In case of no KYC casinos, you don’t need to send your docs if you use easy verification payment methods such as Trustly, bitcoin, BankID, Interac, and alike. The thing is that you have already verified your identity when you presented your ID while you were registering an account with the payment method.
What documents are requested?
Traditional online casinos will always ask you for verification before accepting your withdrawal request. If you are playing at a “normal” casino, be sure to provide the following:
- ID proof (Passport or driver’s license)
- Utility bill to prove your location
- Bank statement to prove your banking option
The documents are requested upon your first withdrawal. But you can do it earlier (after registration) to ensure faster withdrawals later. You can find such an option in your profile. Or you can contact customer support on this issue.
How long do casinos verify players’ accounts?
It depends on the casino and a few more factors. If you provide true and sufficient information, then the process may take as little as 5 minutes. But as a rule, it takes no longer than 72 hours.
Nevertheless, there are some factors that can slow down your verification:
- Big deposit. Big deposits lead to big winnings. So the casino should know who you are to make such a big payout.
- Big withdrawal. Before sending you a huge amount of money, the casino needs to make sure you’re not a fraud.
- Jackpot win. Same. Before giving you a large jackpot win in full, the casino should know who you are.
- Potential abuse of bonuses. If you violate bonus terms, you will not get your winnings from the bonus at all.
- Wrong or outdated documents. If your documents are not valid, the casino considers there’s something wrong with your account.
- Fraud suspicion. If your playing behavior is suspicious, the casino will check your identity in all available forms.
You have nothing to worry about if you provided the right documents. In case you have an individual issue, you can contact customer support.
Benefits of Casinos Without KYC/ID
Players prefer no KYC sites for their convenience, simplicity, and speed of withdrawals. Here are all the benefits of a no verification online casino:
- No ID is required. You don’t send any documents to prove your identity.
- No KYC process. Online casinos do it with the help of your payment service provider.
- Instant transactions. You can deposit and withdraw money in an instant.
- Safety and legality. No ID online casinos are licensed and safe. They follow strict standards and ensure safety by employing SSL encryption.
Payment Methods For No ID Gambling
A few times we mentioned that in order to gamble without providing your ID, you need to use certain payment methods. A usual credit card won’t do. You need to use methods that have your verification documents such as e-wallets and some bank transfers.
Make sure to have a verified account with one of the following payment options:
- Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies
Most e-wallets like PayPal and ecoPayz need you to verify your identity before you are able to perform money transfers via these methods. So if your casino offers you to cash out with an e-wallet, you can use it.
The market of no KYC/ID casinos is growing rapidly. If you think that you need to play at a licensed casino without the ID requested, then you can join one of those that we recommend above. To learn more details about each gambling site, you can read the casino review on our website.
Yes, most of them are legit. However, before joining a no KYC casino site, you should check it for a license. The license number should be valid. Plus, the casino must ensure safe and quick payouts.
If you provide false or outdated documents to your casino operator, you might be facing trouble. In most cases, the casino will block your account and withhold all winnings. Besides, you will not be able to join any casino from the group of this operator.
Yes, of course. Any online casino that wants to attract new players will offer welcome bonuses. Most no KYC casinos offer large deposit match bonuses in a package. But before claiming them, we advise checking out the terms.