Through decades, Canadian casino players have been gambling online with one problem: how to deposit money? Credit cards were soon restricted from gambling after they had been overused by casino players. Debit cards are a good option too, but many players don’t like trotting out their bank credentials at the casino. Most trusted online casinos offer secure and easy-to-use deposit methods — Interac Online and Interac e-Transfer. Both of them process payments with Gigadat Inc. Today, it is the fastest growing payment solution for Canadian gamblers. Money transfers made by Interac are accepted by all banks in Canada. The best thing about Interac service is that you can both deposit and withdraw your winnings instantly.
Interac Online Casinos In Canada
Before we get to all the advantages of Interac, we’d like to recommend to you the best casino operators which offer Interac as their deposit and withdrawal method.
Why Canadians Prefer Interac
In fact, reputable online casinos employ only those deposit and withdrawal methods that can transfer money safely, which is why you can find Interac in almost every Canadian online casino. The sole purpose of Interac company is to protect users’ sensitive information be it banking details or personal data. Safety is the main reason why casinos and its players select Interac. But there are some other great reasons to choose Interac over other payment solutions.
- Simple to use. Making a deposit has never been so easy. You don’t need to insert additional passwords or any of your personal information.
- Charge-free. Interac doesn’t set additional or hidden charges for transactions. The only charge is the one made with your bank.
- High-end security. Interac uses encryption technology as well as their own security service to protect users with the ultimate safety.
- Availability. You can find the Interac payment method at all the most reliable Canadian casinos.
- Instant transactions. Deposits and withdrawals are processed in mere seconds.
Canadian Banks That Accept Interac Payments
All Canadian banks accept transfers made with Interac Online and Interac e-Transfer. However, if you use Interac Online, you must buy a card and bank account. But any card will not do. For example, Visa debit cards don’t support Interac online. So, choose your card wisely. In case with Interac e-Transfer it’s much easier since all Canadian banks accept it. Here’s the list of banks that allow casino transactions with Interac service:
- TD Canada Trust
- First Nations Bank
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada
- Dozens of Credit Unions
Gigadat Solutions For Online Casinos
When you use Interac for deposits, then you will also meet with Gigadat Inc. which is a provider that processes deposits for gambling sites. Those casinos that we listed above use Gigadat to transfer your money to your casino. Gigadat is a Canadian company based in Manitoba in 2013. They offer solutions for e-gaming which also include Express Connect e-wallet.
Deposits With Interac Online
Interac deposits are surprisingly straightforward which is why the process takes very little time and effort. This is how you can deposit at online casinos using Interac:
- Sign up with a casino and proceed to the banking page to find the Deposit option.
- Select Interac Online among the offered deposit options.
- In a new tab, select your financial institution from the list.
- Complete the transaction with your financial institution’s banking portal.
- Go back to the casino and enjoy real money games.
Deposits With Interac e-Transfer
In addition to Interac Online, many casinos suggest the Interac e-Transfer option to let players send money at the casino as easily as sending money to friends. These are a few steps to follow for making Interac e-Transfer deposit:
- On the banking page of a casino, choose Interac e-Transfer as a deposit method.
- Type an amount of money you wish to play with games.
- Fill in the information for your bank in a new screen.
- Log in with your bank.
- Add a new recipient in e-Transfer screen.
- Fill in the message field with the given information.
- Send the e-Transfer.
- Go back to your casino to verify your funds.
Withdraw Winnings Using Interac e-Transfer
You can withdraw your winnings with Interac e-Transfer. There is a minimum withdrawal amount for Interac payout — $25. When you complete withdrawal, the casino will use your email to send the money. So, make sure to provide your correct email address. Here’s how to withdraw your money from a casino using Interac e-Transfer:
- Go to your casino cashier.
- Select e-Transfer from a list of withdrawal options.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to cash out and complete the request.
Payout times vary depending on the online casino. However, most of the time, the transaction is super fast.
Keep in mind that your first withdrawal from a casino will generally require you to send them your ID or other identity proof to ensure the transaction is requested by you. This is a standard security measure which is why you need to be concerned if your casino doesn’t ask you for the documents. It can be illegitimate.
On the other hand, if you don’t want to provide any documents at a casino then you can sign up with a casino that doesn’t require them. But this option is available only if you use specific payment options such as Trustly, PayPal, or MuchBetter. Read about no documents online casinos in our gambling blog.
If safety and trust are main principles for you, then Interac will be the best option. When a casino offers Interac Online or Interac e-Transfer, you know it’s a reliable casino. Besides, all banks are linked to this service which is again a proof of trust.
Most players prefer being anonymous while gambling online. And Interac helps these players stay hidden but safe at the same time. Interac only requires the number of your Client Card and your banking pin. You don’t need to provide your full name, current address and credit card information. Interac was made for casino players who look for safe methods to protect their data and money.