Why do so many players always search for no deposit online casinos? Apparently, because this is the best way to explore online games and a casino itself without risk to your own money. Using a no deposit bonus feels almost like no strings attached. If you didn’t like the no deposit casino, you can simply leave it. Or if you did like the casino, you can quickly complete the wagering requirements and continue playing for real money. In this post, we’ve prepared a list of the best casino no deposit bonuses available now.
No Deposit Bonuses for Canadians
All online casinos that we recommend on our website have been tested by our team of experts. If you want to learn more information about the most legit online casinos with no deposit bonuses, you can check out their detailed reviews on our website. Or if you want to get started with the bonus, click on the “Play Now” button to register with the chosen casino.
What are No Deposit Bonus Offers?
No deposit bonuses were invented to allow new players to play real money casino games for free. In other words, you can use the money that the casino gives you, play games, and win real money.
Normally, no deposit bonuses are given only to new players. However, some casinos may reward existing players with free perks. Though to be eligible for such offers, you need to have a good reputation as a player.
No deposit bonuses can be subdivided into two groups according to the type of reward given.
No deposit bonus credits
Risk-free bonus credits are given in form of money that you can use on many different games ranging from slots to live dealer’s. However, you should check the game contribution percentage towards the wagering requirements. A very good example of no deposit bonus credits is 888 Casino and its free play bonus of $88.
No deposit free spins
Free spins are available to use only in particular slots. A casino may give you a bunch of free spins like 10 or 20 spins upon your sign-up. Make sure to use them on the games featured by the casino. There are many online casinos offering no deposit free spins for new and existing players. So, it won’t be a problem to find one. Many casinos reward players with free spins as a part of their loyalty program.
Rules of Using No Deposit Bonuses
In order to win real money and have a right to withdraw any remaining winnings, you need to comply with the bonus rules. Any breach of terms and conditions can lead to bonus forfeiture. So, using free bonus money or spins means sticking to the following rules:
- Play only eligible games. You can use the no deposit bonus only on predetermined games. Check what games are eligible in the bonus rules.
- Use the bonus while it’s valid. A casino will always put strict time frames on no deposit bonuses. So, pay attention to the expiry date of your bonus. It means that until that date, you need to use the bonus and fulfill the wagering requirements.
- Place qualifying bets. You might be willing to wager the entire bonus amount on a game, but it doesn’t work that way. If you want to be able to withdraw your winnings later, you need to place bets within the min and max bet limits.
- Meet wagering requirements. Before you can use your bonus winnings as you wish, you need to wager the bonus amount a number of times.
How to wager a no deposit bonus
The value of the bonus that you need to wager the number of times is determined by the casino. If you use no deposit bonus credits, simply multiply the bonus amount by the wagering requirement multiplier.
For example, a $10 bonus given by the casino for free should be multiplied by 20x wagering requirements. Then, the entire amount you need to wager is $200. Once you wager this amount on games, you complete the wagering requirements.
If your bonus is credited in free spins, then the wagering requirements can relate to the winnings from free spins.
For example, you won $20 using no deposit free spins, then this amount is multiplied by 20 times. In total, you need to wager $400 on games. Keep in mind that you must play the free spins on eligible games, but the winnings from free spins can be wagered on other casino games.
With this in mind, you can easily complete the wagering requirements. However, before using the bonus, double-check the rules as they can vary from site to site.
How to Claim No Deposit Bonus on Canadian Casinos
The process of getting the bonus is not difficult at all. However, if you are a new player, you might need some help on this matter. So, follow the steps below:
- Choose your no deposit casino in Canada. Make sure to check that the rules for the bonus are acceptable meaning the wagering requirements aren’t that high.
- Open the casino site and register by filling out the form with your personal details. It’s advised to enter authentic information. Otherwise, you might be rejected in withdrawal.
- If a bonus code is required, the casino will provide you with the field in which you need to enter the bonus code. The code can be found in the bonus terms. Then, confirm your registration.
- Find the no deposit bonus in your rewards section. Often, you need to claim it from that section. But sometimes casino operators credit the bonus on your account immediately after your registration.
- Check out the bonus rules to determine what games you can play, how much you can bet, and what wagering requirements are. Then, open any of the qualifying games and play.
It is important to comply with the rules on all stages of using a no deposit bonus. After all, a casino is rewarding you with a free bonus, so manage to use it right.
With such a variety of gaming sites and their bonuses, no deposit offers remain the most exciting and sought-after by Canadian players. However, many people still question where they can find the best online casino rewards. Follow our recommendations, and you will always be surrounded by legit bonuses.
Yes, you can. Mobile casinos work just like their desktop versions. All steps to getting a no deposit bonus are the same. Firstly, you register at the casino on your mobile device. Then, if necessary you enter a bonus code and complete the registration. Finally, you can claim a bonus from your rewards section or find it already credited to your mobile casino account.
Well, you can try to contact customer support via live chat and ask them to give you a no deposit bonus. However, if it is impossible, there is no other way to claim it. But it isn’t that bad because you can use the first deposit bonus that is way more generous than a no deposit offer.
Yes, it is possible. However, in order to do it, you need to ensure that you’ve used the bonus right. If your casino reveals any breach of the terms on your side, it can confiscate all your bonus winnings. So, once again, be careful with no deposit bonuses and always double-check the rules.