It is widely known that a casino is always taking the advantage. No matter how much you have won, the casino receives its percent of winning. Even the return to player never exceeds 100%, so a player always results in a smaller amount.
It is time to talk about a house edge. Basically, this is a profit that a casino makes with the players’ bets on a certain game. So, if a casino has a low house edge at a game (0.30% – 5%), players get the best odds. Mainly, this all depends on the game. Thus, you should not look for the best casino with the high odds, but for online games at casinos. Every game has got certain odds, and slots are the lowest in this list. Remember that the games with the best odds are the table ones: Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, and Poker. As you can see, slots are not even close to them. Indeed, the slots have max 97% of RTP whereas Blackjack, for example, has RTP of 99.34%. This is a big difference!
- Blackjack. With a strategic approach the house edge can decrease to 0.72%.
- Baccarat. 1.06% is a historical minimum house edge during the Baccarat game.
- Craps. Following a wise strategy, the house edge during your session can be even 1.4%
- Roulette. Casinos have a smaller advantage of 2.7%.
- Poker. The house edge at the poker session varies from 3% to 5%.
In order to clarify what odds are at a single casino game, you need to look for its game rules. The information about RTP is always mentioned there. Below I mention the reputable online casinos with the best odds for the table games: LeoVegas, Genesis Casino, Casimba Casino, Casumo, Royal Panda. Try out these online casinos but I remind you that you should play the free game before the actual one. This is a recommendation in case you do not know the rules or have never played the game.