Every second casino player is looking for bonus offers that will allow him to play games for free but actually win real money. Although everyone knows that it’s almost impossible to win and cash out huge amounts of money with just a no deposit offer, casino enthusiasts are still crazy about no deposit free spins. Well, then let us take a look at the best online casino offers that don’t require a deposit but promise a real money play!
Wheelz Casino: 20 FS on Sign-Up
Aside from a nice welcome package of 100% match of up to $300 + 100 free spins, Wheelz casino gives you 20 free spins for creating an account. It means that as soon as you complete the sign-up form and confirm your email, the casino will send you 20 free spins without any deposit required.
You need to use the free spins on a qualifying game, then the winnings will be credited to your bonus account. This means that you will have to convert them into cash by wagering the amount 35 times.
The best part about Wheelz casino and its bonuses is that they are non-sticky. Therefore, you have access to your cashable balance at any time, meaning you can withdraw your funds whenever you want. But the bonus and associated winnings will be forfeited.
Wildz: 20 FS Upon Registration
Wildz and Wheelz are sister casinos which is why the sign-up offer is literally the same. You can choose any casino or both of them and try out the games. However, their lobbies are pretty similar too.
If compared to Wheelz, Wildz Casino offers a little better welcome package. It includes a 100% match bonus of up to $500 and 200 free spins. Plus, you can make a second deposit and get a 50% match of up to $500.
But before you deposit real money and spend your real funds, you can sign up and use 20 free spins instantly. After registration, head to the “My Rewards” section and unlock your free spins.
Any winnings resulting from no deposit free spins are subject to 35x playthrough requirements. And as well as at Wheelz Casino, the bonuses at Wildz are non-sticky.
Casumo: 15 FS on Registration
Casumo welcomes every new Canadian player with a CA$1,800 bonus across three deposits and 100 free spins on the first 5 days. But as soon as you sign up, you can receive a nice set of 15 free spins that are available on 9 Masks of Fire Hyperspins.
To receive your 15 free spins, you just need to complete the registration and activate the bonus in your account. To cash out any winnings, you must wager the bonus 30 times.
Dunder: 20 FS on Registration
Dunder is giving each Canadian player 20 bonus spins upon registration. Players can use them on Book of Dead. Simply open the slot game and get your reward. No need to activate them in any other way.
Each free spin is worth $0.10, which means the casino gives you $2 in total. Any money that you win with the free spins must be wagered 25 times within 30 days. Remember that if you fail to open the game and use the bonus spins within 24 hours after registration, they will be forfeited.
If you decide to continue playing at Dunder, you can make a deposit and claim a welcome package of up to CA$600 and 180 free spins.
Casino.com: 20 FS on Sign-Up
Casino.com is a perfect find for all Playtech fans. The casino offers 20 no deposit free spins on the Age of the Gods series of slots. You can receive them as soon as you register a new account.
Available games are Ways of Thunder, Epic Troy, Ruler of the seas, Glorious Griffin, King of Asgard.
The maximum win amount you can get using the free spins is $100. You receive your winnings as bonus funds that, according to bonus rules, must be wagered 20 times before a withdrawal is allowed.
As you decide to stay at Casino.com, you can receive 180 more free spins of the Playtech series of slots. Plus, your deposit will be matched by the casino. Thus, you can receive up to $400 on your first deposit.
Check out the best Playtech casinos in Canada on our website.
Other Free Spins No Deposit Casinos
Many casino sites in Canada offer no deposit bonuses to existing players. These bonuses can come as level-up rewards from a loyalty program or as seasonal offers. For example, some casinos gave away free spins no deposit for Valentine’s Day. Say, 7Bit casino offered 100 no deposit free spins to make players happy this February. So here’s a list of casinos that give free bonuses from time to time:
We recommend checking these casinos and their bonuses. Most of them offer nice welcome packages even though they require making a deposit. Anyway, some of these promotions may be very attractive to you.
Read the casino reviews on our website to learn more about the casinos and their rewarding system.
What are Free Spins Bonuses?
Perhaps, every casino beginner comes across free spins. They are the most popular types of casino offers because they allow you to spin a slot machine a few times for free. Simply put, a casino gives you some money in form of free spins that can be activated only on particular slots.
For example, when a casino awards you 20 free spins worth $0.10 each, it means that you receive $2 from your casino in form of free spins.
Usually, these free spins come as bonus funds, or the winnings from free spins are credited to your bonus balance. It depends on the casino. Therefore, to cash out the winnings, you need to convert them to a cashable balance. It is made via bonus wagering. This is where wagering requirements come into place. They tell you how many times you need to wager the winnings to clear the bonus funds.
As soon as you complete the requirements, you can cash out your money from the casino.
Types of Free Spins
Free spins are divided into two groups by the way they can be claimed: free spins with no deposit and deposit-required free spins. Let us tell you more about each group.
Free Spins No Deposit
Simply put, no deposit free spins are available for everyone, mainly new players, though. These free spins can be claimed only once. Here are some positive points about no deposit spins:
- They are truly free. Compared to deposit free spins that aren’t actually free, no deposit spins are free for real. Players don’t have to pay in order to claim them.
- A chance to explore games and the casino itself. Many newcomers use no deposit free spins just to see how the casino works from the inside. Plus, new players have a chance to win real money without risk.
- Small wagering amount. Because free spins are low-cost, winnings from them will also be quite small. This is why when it comes to wagering the bonus, players can easily do it in a few spins.
There are some disadvantages of no deposit free spins as well:
- A low cost of free spins. As we said, online casinos give just $2 (sometimes even less) to new customers. With each free spin worth no more than $0.20, there is a very small chance to win anything big.
- A small number of spins. Usually, casinos give from 10 to 20 free spins upon sign-up. This is a very small number of spins that will not really give you a nice gambling experience.
- Wagering requirements. As with any other bonus money, no deposit free spins have turnover requirements that must be met by players.
Deposit Free Spins
These free spins are claimed when a player makes a deposit. Sometimes, you need to enter a special bonus code to receive your bonus spins. But it depends on the casino. All in all, the payment should be made before a player can use free spins. Here are the main advantages of this bonus type:
- The bigger number of free spins. Most casinos that include free spins into welcome bonus packages reward players with more than 100 free spins at a time. There are casinos that give 500 free spins upon the first four deposits, for example. Anyway, this number of spins is way bigger than sign-up offers.
- Spins are worth more. Not always, but you can find casinos that reward players with very good free spins that are worth $1 or even $5 each. But usually, they are worth no more than $0.50, especially if you get 100 free spins instantly.
- The number of available games. Although the number of qualifying slots is limited anyway, there are casinos that allow you to use free spins on many different games. For example, at Wildz casino, you can use free spins on different slot machines each day that you receive the reward.
These are the disadvantages of deposit-required free spins:
- You have to pay. Free spins are not that free if you need to deposit money. The good news is that it doesn’t matter how much you deposit, you will receive a fixed number of free spins.
- Wagering requirements. The bigger the number of spins and the more they cost, the higher the wagering amount.
We suggest that you weigh all pros and cons of bonuses before claiming free spins. In your particular case, it can be better to pick deposit-required free spins. Or maybe just the other way round, free spins no deposit can be your best decision. Regardless of which type of free spins you claim, we can say one thing for sure. Free spins bonuses help you familiarize yourself with a casino, learn how to play slots, and win real money without risking too much. Pick your perfect free spins offer and enjoy!
All sign-up offers are available upon registration. It means that you need to create a casino account. Then, the casino will instantly send you the bonus to your rewards section. Sometimes, you don’t even need to activate the free spins in your account. All you need to do is to open a qualifying slot game, where you receive your free spins.
Well, yes and no. Free spins no deposit offers are free because you don’t pay to get them. But they aren’t really free because you have to meet the wagering requirements. Though, in most cases, you manage to clear the bonus with the won money. But sometimes it is not enough, which is why you need to deposit real money in order to complete the requirements.
In most cases, no. Online casinos decide it by themselves. Usually, they pick a very popular slot such as Book of Dead or Starburst. To find out available games, you need to read the no deposit bonus terms and conditions. There, you will find the information on what games you can play, what the maximum winning is, and how many times you need to wager the bonus winnings.