Playing games online is comfortable, but playing them on mobile is even better. Mobile casinos are a perfect choice for always-busy players. But if there is no rush and you are relaxing on your couch, a good mobile casino will make it even more relaxing. This article will tell you more about the best mobile gambling platforms, their types, and how to get to use mobile casinos if you haven’t done it yet.
Instant mobile casinos
In fact, there are two types of mobile online casinos. The first type is a mobile-friendly website where you can play games instantly without downloading the software. The second type is a mobile casino app that you need to install on your smartphone. Let us give you the best options for both. So here are the top instant casino gaming sites:
Most casino websites are mobile-friendly. It means that when you open these sites in the browser of your smartphone or tablet, the interface, lobby, and games are adapted for small screens.
Usually, players have no trouble with using instant mobile casinos. However, there is a little disadvantage. You may not like waiting for your browser to load the website, then log in, and so on. In the case of mobile apps, the loading process is faster.
All in all, nearly every online casino has a mobile-friendly interface. In the list above, we have mentioned just a few casinos. But there is a really broad range of mobile gambling sites that offer instant games.
How to get started
Fortunately, mobile devices made our life easier and more convenient. Hence, it is super easy to navigate on a mobile gambling website. Here’s how to sign up and start playing games for real money:
- Open a gambling website that you like.
- Click on the sign-up button.
- Fill in the registration form with the required information like your username, date of birth, password, and so on.
- Read the terms and conditions of the casino and tick the “I’ve read it” box.
- Finish the registration.
- If needed, confirm your email by clicking on the link sent to your email address.
- Go back to the casino lobby.
- Make a deposit and claim a welcome bonus if you want to have extra money.
- Pick games that you’d like to play and enjoy your time!
As you can see, nothing difficult! Just do all the same steps on mobile that you would do on your desktop.
Mobile casino apps
As we said, there is a second type of mobile casino. These casinos are also mobile-friendly. And you can open them in the mobile browser. But if there is such an opportunity, you should always download a real money casino app in Canada and install it on your phone. These are the best mobile casino apps in Canada:
Although mobile apps are a bit more comfortable due to their loading speed, not so many casinos create their own application with games. The thing is that some players do not like the fact that they have to fill the memory storage on their phones. Perhaps, exactly this stops them from installing the app.
As for other features, mobile casino apps are secure, fast, and just the same as their desktop counterparts. Some online casinos even reward players with bonuses for using their mobile apps.
How to run a mobile casino app
If you decide to play games in an app, you need to spend a bit more time setting up.
- Download the casino app. You can do it via a link given on the casino website or via Google Play Market or AppStore depending on your phone software.
- Complete the installation process and open the app.
- Click to sign up and fill in the registration form.
- Don’t forget to read the T&Cs and tick it.
- Confirm your registration.
- Head to the cashier to make a deposit and claim a welcome offer.
- Play casino games on the move!
You can do the registration step on your desktop too. Then, after installing the app, you are only left to enter your log-in details and jump directly to the 6th step.
How to deposit and withdraw money on mobile
Just as if you would deposit or withdraw money on your desktop, you can do it on your mobile casino.
You need to open the cashier or banking page, select your payment method, enter the amount of money, and confirm the transaction. Mind that processing time for deposits is always shorter than for withdrawals. So before choosing a casino, make sure to learn its withdrawal policy.
If you want to claim a deposit bonus, you need to do it in the deposit window before you load up your account. Be careful with the bonus terms. Some mobile casinos do not give bonuses if you use Neteller or Skrill to transfer funds.
Besides, if your casino requires it, remember to paste a bonus code at the moment of making a deposit. If you fail to do so, you will not receive the welcome offer.
Casino games available on mobile
Most players are very concerned about online games that are available on mobile. It is true that some games are not compatible with devices such as tablets or smartphones. This is because of the technology games are based on.
Many online games that were developed decades ago are not available on mobile devices. But nowadays, software providers create games with HTML5 technology that allows casinos to provide games on mobile platforms.
From slot machines to live dealers, all these games are optimized for mobile play. However, if you like a certain old-school casino game, you will probably not be able to play it on mobile. Instead, you have a big choice of modern games with various in-game bonuses and special features.
Mobile casinos offer thousands of games. You can play blackjack, roulette, bingo, and even bet on sports while on the go. Just pick your favorite type of games and choose a mobile gambling platform that suits your preferences.
Mobile vs desktop gambling
Sure, it’s a matter of taste where to play casino games. Some people prefer spinning a few rounds on their desktops when they come home after work. Others want to have access to games wherever they are and whenever they desire. Nevertheless, both desktop and mobile gambling have pros and cons.
The yes’ and the no’s of mobile gambling
- Mobile games are always at hand. You don’t need to wait till you get home to play games. You just open the site or the app and bet real money.
- Ease of access. Especially if you are using a mobile casino app, you don’t even need to log in every time. Just open and play.
- Convenient interface. The design of mobile platforms is made this way that users have all the important buttons (lobby, deposit, rewards, support, etc) within view. No need to scroll up or down.
- One game at a time. Considering that many desktop casinos allow players to bet on up to four games at a time, a single-game mode is a flaw of mobile gambling.
- Small screen. For some people, it can be frustrating how small the game is, symbols, and numbers on it, etc.
If you are ready to experience these features of mobile casinos, you are welcome to the top mobile casino sites and apps!
The yes’ and the no’s of desktop gambling
- More games are available. Desktop casinos offer both old and new games.
- Bigger screen. A big visual area is obviously better for the best gambling experience.
- Easy to navigate. Most online casinos have a comprehensive interface and menu buttons.
- Restricted mobility. You can play games only in places where you can use a computer. Of course, you can bring your laptop to a cafe but it’s critical that you must sit and play.
- Multi-game mode. Some online casinos allow playing multiple games at a time.
If playing games on a big screen gives you better vibes and you don’t mind having a laptop while gambling, you are free to enjoy games on your desktop.
There is no exact answer to the question: which is better, mobile or desktop casino? The choice lies in a player’s individual taste. But what we can say for sure is that it’s easy and comfortable to gamble on both desktop and mobile devices. The thing is whether it’s important for you to win money on the go or at home without a hurry. And if you choose the former, you already know how to get started.
Still, we don’t say that you have to choose either this or that. In fact, it’s always better to combine mobile and desktop games. Say, if you pick an online casino to play games at home on your laptop, let it be with a glass of wine on a Friday night. But if you are heading to your work, for example, you can launch the same mobile-friendly casino on your mobile device and win some real money on your way.
Yes, of course! Head to the lobby of your mobile casino app and select the live casino section. The casino will show you all available live dealers. Among them, you can choose to play blackjack, baccarat, poker, roulette, live game shows, and many other games.
Yes, you can. As well as on desktops, mobile casinos offer to play real money games and their demo versions. So you can test a game for free before betting your money on it. Just click on the “demo” button to open a free game.
Yes, they are. A casino operator that has a desktop version and a mobile version makes both of them secure and safe for players. If you are not sure that your mobile casino site or app is safe, check it out. Head to the “About Us” section on your casino platform and read what licenses and security certificates it has.