It’s common for online casinos to add live games to increase engagement on their site. Players can communicate with live dealers and watch the stream from different angles in HD. As soon as you join a live roulette or blackjack game, you will feel the atmosphere of a land-based casino. Although it seems like you are in a casino, don’t forget that you are sitting on your comfy sofa with a glass of whisky.
Live games usually include a live stream, live dealer, chat, and many buttons with options for the game. But, you can’t practice live games for free. As they are streaming from a real casino, you can’t use “fake” credits to get some experience. Only real money mode is available for live games. In this article, we’ll share some of our favorite features of live games. We’ll also suggest the best casinos for Canadian players.
Blackjack and roulette are the most common live games for most players. People like live games because of their complete integration of gameplay and interactive elements. To be frank, not all casinos can offer live games, because the program is very costly. So, bear in mind that only reputable casino operators can afford to offer live games.
- Live Blackjack is a popular game that originated in Spain. The rules are very simple, as the target is to reach 21 points with the cards. You get two cards after you place a bet. If your cards are 21 or close it, you win. But, you need to know the dealer’s cards. You can hit or stand depending on how close or far away your total is from 21. Be cautious when asking for more cards, since you can lose quickly.
- Live Roulette is the favorite game of a lot of players. Although it’s simple, roulette takes some skill and strategy. You have a range of betting options in roulette. You can bet on numbers from 0 to 36, place bets on multiple numbers at a time, or bet on a color (red or black). There are other betting choices that you can research when you open a roulette game.
- Live Baccarat is a fun game where you have to place a bet on a player, a banker, or a tie. What does that mean? Simply stated, it implies that there are three potential outcomes. The player wins, the banker wins, or the tie wins. Your job is to guess who’s the winner and place a bet.
Online Casinos with Live Games
- JackpotCity has got a great variety of live games. It offers generous bonuses to new players.
- Spin Palace has a high payout rate and HD live stream games.
- Betway is also a recommended casino with great benefits for live game players.
With live casino games, you’re fortunate enough to feel the atmosphere of a real casino while you’re at home. New technologies provide fast connectivity between dealers and players, while software providers make gameplay as convenient as possible. But before you play, we suggest that you read full reviews of online casinos that offer live games.
In order to find the casino with the best payouts and safe payment methods, we should consider a few criteria.
Generally, a casino that pays out must have a good regulator and a license. Safe gambling experience is a priority aspect for us. That’s why we recommend only reliable casinos with high protection of your personal information. Lots of Canadian casinos provide such services, especially top gambling platforms:
- JackpotCity with 97,8% payout rate and 1-2 days of waiting withdrawal time.
- Spin Palace with 97,4% RTP rate and 1-3 days of waiting time.
The casino payout also depends on a game’s average RTP. The blackjack, baccarat, poker, and roulette return the highest percentage of money.
Legal online casinos provide safe experience. Check the important factors such as license, game providers, payout rate of a casino, and game collection. It’s essential to do before depositing because without these characteristics the casino will payout nothing.
Most Canadian online casinos allow you to play games for free. Casino sites such as LeoVegas, Rizk Casino, Playamo, Wildz, and many others will not ask you to register at their sites. You can simply open any RNG-based game and play it for free.
On the territory of Canada, Zodiac casino is regulated by Kahnawake Gambling Commission. It is a unique regulatory body that can license and regulate casinos in Canada. Zodiac is also safe to play in terms of security and fair games.