The slot machine is created for the standard slot lovers. Microgaming has tried hard to make Sun Tide one of your favourite games. The layout looks more modern compared to classic Microgaming game plays. The RTP is 96.28%.
How to run Sun Tide?
The overall options are all situated on the right side of the screen and that is where you need to pay all your attention at the start. The lowest button is the bet selector option. Click it to set the amount of credits you want to pay with each spin. The current balance and bet are shown in the bottom of the whole game play. Next step is to spin and it is made with the biggest button in the row. If you want to spin faster, click the lightning button. If you are a bit lazy to make each spin, click the auto play options imaged by the continuous arrows.
Luckily, the game has got some more entertainment for you. These are the special features that will make your winnings grow.
- Wild. The symbol has a power to make two things:
- Substitutes regular slot symbols and forms a combination.
- When it falls on the 3rd reel, it stands to the complete reel.
- Scatter. Even two scatters pay. And generally, more than three scatters can reward you with a few free rounds.
- Free spins. Play for free but get your wins for real.
- Expanded wild can land on 3 reels.
- More scatters add free rounds.
The game panel was already described above. However, one button is left and this is the general settings one. Here you can read the game rules, get the common info about paytable, switch sound on or off and exit the game.
Sun Tide can be at taste of the players who prefer playing classic. In fact, the game is quite advantageous taking into account the high RTP reached with the help of specials and free spins. Navigation and options are easy and necessary, so you can stay assured that your gaming will be comfortable.
- High RTP
- HD quality
- Microgaming software
- Special symbols
- Bonus free spins
- Easy game panel
- Auto play mode
- Max bet option
- No Jackpot
- No gamble
- 9 paylines