Microgaming loves bright colors, so this time it is a Supe It Up car-themed slot. Theoretically players have big chances to win judging by the average RTP of the game slightly but over the limit line – 95.22%
How to play?
Look at the gamefield, by its side there are 1 – 25 numbers of lines. Before the game you should select the number of active lines. To be honest, this feature may be odd in this slot, because everybody knows that the more paylines – the more wins. However, the bet size depends on the number of lines. If you select 5 lines, for example, you will have a lower bet than if you select all 25 lines. Anyway, this is just a little step before the following.
- Preparations. Again, select the lines number and bet size on the game panel. You can do the latter by clicking the ‘select coins’ button and +/- signs on the left.
In expert mode switched on by the click in the bottom, you have advanced options for this step.
- Play. The spin button is the main one that you have to press all the time in order to launch the reels and see the result. If you get tired of this, switch to the expert mode and use the autoplay button.
What is special about the slot?
As a rule, any reputable slot must have special features to entertain and encourage players. Supe it Up has some essential specials to try.
- Wild. This well-known symbol makes the combination where, in fact, it cannot be. it just substitutes regular symbols. Additionally, the total payout is doubled.
- Scatter. This symbol is the one you will be waiting for because at least three of them on the reels will reward you with games for free but with real results.
- Free spins. The game allows you to spin 25 times for free.
- Gamble feature. It’s up to you whether you want to play it or not. Anyways, the game panel shows different options: gamble, collect.
- Pick COLLECT if you are not ready to risk. Then continue the main game.
- Click GAMBLE to double the current win. You now see the different game play with a card in the middle. Your task is to guess its color or suit (pays more). If you choose it right, then you multiply the win and continue gambling. If you lose, the gamble game ends and you have neither your win nor its multiplier.
The overall impression of the flash-based Supe It Up game is positive. The game play and rules are clear. The options are only necessary including sound and mode settings. You can even look at statistics of your session and make a right further strategy. Read a short list of positive and negative points of the game.
- 25 paylines
- Advanced options
- Special symbols
- Gamble game
- Free rounds
- Microgaming software
- Easy game panel
- Bright graphics
- RTP could be higher