NetEntertainment company was inspired by the musical Phantom of the Opera. Or silent horror film “The Phantom of the Opera” by Universal Studios. The platform has 5 reels and 40 active lines. The list of features available in the game consists of standard icons, wilds, bonuses, respins and a series of free spins. Winning chains are formed from identical symbols on the active lines. All the coefficients you can find in the manual section, multiply them with the size of a bet and see the winnings amount.
There are a wide section of settings, which can help you to change the sound, display options turn on or turn off the automatic mode and change the spin speed. Moreover, on the main display you can find a paytable button. You will play in a web browser, the application is not required.
The column shows the basic icons such as knives, rings with a huge diamond, yellow roses and mirrors. The special symbols are wild and scatter.
- Wild in the form of a mask, replacing the other symbols, like a joker. You can get a huge combination, if the wild appears.
- Scatter – in a form of chandelier with the scatter letters, three of these symbols create free spins.
- Pick and click – you are probably familiar with the concept of this game. If not, I’ll remind you. When the first column is filled with images of the Ghost, and the last column is occupied by Christina, the game starts. At the first stage, you need to choose roses and receive prizes for them. On the second level you need to choose one mirror to identify the multiplier size.
- If the Phantom appears in the first column and a mask on the last column, the re-spin starts. Then the free spin appeared.
- Free Spins – the casino pays for this bonus, and the amount of free spins are unlimited, but time they are available is limited.
The theme of Phantom Opera is not new, other providers used it in its games, but the variety of bonuses and fascinating symbols make this slot compatible.
- Original topic
- Valuable free spins
- Mobile-friendly interface
- Inconvenient book with rules