A Microgaming slot machine requires flash allowance to launch. The high return to player percentage of over 95% proves that the 243 possible ways to win work well for players. The flash-game has got 5 reels and 3 rows filled with regular and special symbols that enable the unique game features.
How to start the game?
Well, first, make sure to switch on the flash-player. After the game has been started, place the bet according to your balance in order to maintain it positive throughout the game. You can adjust coins and coin size clicking the Bet sign. In addition, you may switch value to coins or credits. Lastly, press the red Spin button to begin. Use the autoplay button to activate an automatic spinning mode.
Microgaming could not leave you without cool features triggering bigger wins. Let’s see what they are:
- Wild symbol. As usual, form a winning combination replacing other symbols, but not replacing a scatter.
- Scatter symbol. Collect at least three scatters on the reels and get the chance to play for free.
- Bonus games. In fact, there are five bonus games with rewarded spins. When you activate a bonus game with the help of scatters, you are up to choose one of the five games. Each game has particular prizes.
- Play with extra wilds.
- Get Scatter prizes with the second bonus game.
- Make a reel Wild in the third game.
- Re-trigger the game with symbols.
- Finally, multiply your winnings in the fifth game.
Making use of the special symbols and bonus-triggered games, you may result in a much higher balance than you thought.
The overall settings and options are general and quite satisfying at Robo Jack. In settings you may turn on the preferable options like quick spin mode or various sound switches. Besides, the statistics option shows the total amount of spins, wins and result of the current session. Additionally to that, clicking the question mark sign, you can read the detailed rules of the game opened in a separate window. The game panel is easy with necessary buttons of spin, automatic mode and bet settings. It may only lack a Max Bet button. All the possible payouts and paylines are also shown in paytable.
The fact that Robo Jack is created by Microgaming already proves the worthiness of playing the game. Besides, any player will be eager to find out what all the five bonus games offer and how much it is possible to win with them. The flash base of the game makes it even more interesting to try out. Follow the list of good and bad points about the Robo Jack.
- 243 winning combinations
- High RTP
- Special symbols
- Five free bonus games
- Satisfying options
- Autoplay button
- Microgaming software
- Nice graphics
- No Max Bet button
- No gamble game
- No Jackpot