NetEnt comes once again to continue the fruit theme that they started in the Reel Rush casino game. Reel Rush 2 is an improved version with better drawn graphics and loads of new features.
It still has 3 rows, 5 reels and symbols looking like candies (of medium value) and fruits (of high value). The Wild Symbol shows up on the reel 2, 3, 4 or 5 and counts as any other symbol. The distinction between the two parts of Reel Rush lies in the special Random Features that weren’t presented in the first game version. Here you will encounter 8 of them! Let’s look into the details of every feature.
- Second Chance. If there are no winning combinations, the reels do a re-spin.
- Random Wilds. One, two or three Wild Symbols pop up on the reels in a random manner, but they don’t land on other Wilds, locked blocks or the 1st reel.
- Block Breaker. This feature releases 2 or 4 blocks and expands the reel area with the pattern described under it.
- Symbol Multiplier. The feature grants a x5, x10, x15 or x20 multiplier for all wins with a randomly chosen symbol.
- Symbol Upgrade. One selected symbol replaces a symbol that stands before it according to the Paytable. The upgraded symbol counts for all the instances of the initial symbol.
- Multiplier Boost. This Random Feature makes the Progressive Multiplier Meter grow by x1.
- Extra Super Tokens. In this case the Super Token Meter gets three or fifteen additional tokens.
- Extra Free Spins. It simply awards an additional Free Spin.
Overall, Reel Rush 2 shows us some progression in comparison with the previous one. A better design and more well-thought-out gameplay make it easy and interesting to play. The RTP is from 96.53% to 96.58% and the volatility is medium so you might like it regardless of the experience and preferences.