No, you can’t. 21Bit Casino gives loyalty points only for playing slot machines. Besides, only real money bets count towards loyalty points accumulation. So if you love slots, you can progress very quickly. However, if you prefer live games, you shouldn’t have high hopes for the loyalty club rewards.
Online casinos that feature help centers for problem gamblers usually allocate them on the menu. Or you can contact your customer care manager and ask how you can get help. At last, you can open the FAQ section of your casino and find the answer to your question.
Usually Spinia casino states the required titles of slots which you can play with rewarded free spins. Consequently, you can play only those online games mentioned in the terms of the free spins bonus. However, you can use the deposit bonus money to wager on different Spinia slots. So, if you don’t want to play the offered games, just don’t open them and don’t activate the free spins. Use bonus money for your favorite slots.
The fastest withdrawal options are e-wallets. They process payments within 24 hours. You can use e-wallets such as PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller. Besides, using e-wallets you will not have to verify your account with the documents.
The most frequent question asked at casinos online is how to withdraw money and how long it takes. Perhaps it is the trickiest issue either. The point is that casinos have different methods for deposit and for withdrawal. Typically, the first (deposits) have much more banking options. In addition to that, casinos can set fees on withdrawal options, which is very uncomfortable. So, make sure to choose a right casino by checking the terms under which it is regulated and the payment methods acceptable for payout.
As a rule, a player can select the payout method which is the most preferable for him or her. There are several banking options such as credit card, bank transfer, e-wallets, cheques. They can be divided into corresponding groups:
- E-wallets. This is apparently the quickest banking option. Register your own electronic wallet like PayPal or Neteller, and then just select this e-wallet at casino payout options. Once you get your money, do whatever you want with them using the services of the e-wallet.
- Bank transfer. It takes a bit longer and can ask for an additional fee for transfer.
- Visa or Mastercard. Generally, the cards of credit or debit types are available for both deposits and withdrawals.
- Cheques. The longest method of all. Your winnings will come by mail. You can also order a faster delivery of the cheque with a courier, but it will cost you some fee.
These are the most common options for collecting money from casinos. Remember that each casino has its own banking options. Always check if they satisfy you or not.
There are a few more things about online casino payouts you should mind as well.
- Most casinos do not allow you to withdraw too much or too frequently. There are limits on how much and how often you can do it. Read the terms of a casino to learn more details.
- Regarding extra money coming from promotions. You will hardly be able to receive the bonus money and request for withdrawal at once. Casinos set tough rules about bonus usage. You will probably need to play for some time or spend all your rewarded money before you can withdraw them. If you make any attempt to withdraw bonus money, a casino can ban you. All in all, read the terms of promotions before claiming.
Always keep in mind these simple rules on how to collect your winnings from online casinos. Choose your preferable payout method, check the terms of its usage, and you will not have problems with withdrawals.
Normally, online casinos don’t conceal bonus codes. Instead, they mark it in bold or type it with Caps Lock. So, you will easily find a bonus code if it is necessary for claiming a bonus. Besides, you can always read the bonus terms and conditions which definitely dictate that a specific bonus code required.